Ghost is a luxury women's brand specialising in elegant occasion wear and timeless wardrobe essentials. It is famous for its beautiful pieces made from vintage-feel crepe. Ghost is a fantastic company to work for if you are seeking to forge a career within the fashion industry.
About Hawes & Curtis
Established in 1913, Hawes & Curtis is a renowned Jermyn Street shirt maker and designs luxury formal wear and accessories for men and women. Hawes & Curtis is rapidly expanding and currently has 28 stores in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Graphic Designer to join an established in-house team and work across two well-known fashion brands. The role will involve generating concepts for online communications, including homepages, online feature pages, email campaigns, banners and promotions. You should have proven experience in developing creative concepts into live pages and website features. You will also be required to create graphics and concepts for social networks. You will be responsible for generating new imagery, delivering creative photography and overseeing the production process, including retouching.
- A digital portfolio demonstrating design and layout abilities, underpinned by strong typography
- An in-depth understanding of UX
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- Experience within the fashion retail field
- An understanding of the best practices related to e-commerce
- Very strong creative skills
- In tune with emerging trends and technologies
- Graduate in web design, graphic design or creative design with a minimum of three years’ experience in creating projects within an e-commerce environment
- You will be working across Ghost and Hawes & Curtis therefore you must have a can-do, flexible attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Thinking outside the box
- Languages: German and Russian (written & spoken) would be an advantage.
To apply, send CV to email@example.com